Pricing & Terms – Professional Development
by palurie | September 5, 2012 17:16
Costs differ for organisations depending on whether they are voluntary organisations, independent providers, local authorities or commercial businesses.
||Full day rate :
||Half day rate:
|Additional costs for teambuilding
(add to rates above)
What is included?
- all design and delivery of the course
- handout masters
- all art, drama, reminiscence and sexuality resource materials
- video hire etc
- evaluation forms if specified
- certification, unless provided internally
- CDs for The Power of Self Esteem and The Power of Purpose
- for team building, a write up of all work done and a copy for each participant
- collation of pre-course questionnaires where appropriate
What is not included?
- cost of the venue or refreshments
- cost of my overnight accommodation, if travelling time is greater than 2 hours in either direction
- note: Leapfrog Training will make a commitment to stay in the most economical b & b, hotel or motel
- travel costs: reimbursement of public transport fares & taxis
- Leapfrog Training will book Advance Fares whenever possible
- petrol costs at 45p per mile
- if follow up training is required, this will need to be negotiated separately
What do we need you to do? (unless otherwise agreed)
- send out application forms to your staff in good time
- send confirmation letters, including a map/directions if needed
- send names 7 days in advance to Leapfrog Training for certification
- provide venue and refreshments
- give or follow clear instructions for room layout, please!
- provide equipment specified on the contract (eg flipchart stand, multi-media projector, etc)
- photocopy handouts and collate for each participant
- pay on time (preferred payment method: BACS)
What happens if you cancel training?
If trainings are cancelled at 1 month or over’s notice then no costs will be incurred.
If cancellations are between 4 – 2 weeks before the agreed date then 50% costs will apply.
If cancellations are 2 weeks or under 100% costs will be incurred.
If an alternative date is negotiated at the time of cancellation, the replacement course will be offered at 30% reduction.
In the event of unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances leading to a cancellation, Leapfrog Training will be willing to negotiate the costs of the postponed training.
Source URL: http://leapfrogtraining.co.uk/costs/costs-contracts-professional/
Copyright ©2021 Leapfrog Training – Zoë Grace Cozens unless otherwise noted.