The GROW stable of courses is evolving. At this point it is being offered to social services, schools and organisations working in partnership with them.
It will expand to include the 10 day 2016 GROW camp for parents and children and training for those individuals who want to run courses over school holidays, weekends or as after school clubs but who are not employed in formal childcare structures.
Next Autumn there will be an annual conference with specialist speakers and workshops.
So expect to see this list grow!
These breakdown of costs are for a course with 12 participants
|Power of self esteem||GROW
| workbooks & CDs
|3 days @ £500 £1500||review and update day
|group supervision monthly
|memory sticks £80||n/a||team facilitation & support
subsistence | £100
|Total course costs + QA | £7790
Total for subsistence etc | £450
Total mileage (eg. 500 ml) £225
= £ 8465
- Power of Self Esteem SEE workbook
- SEE DVDs or downloads
- CPD certification
- facilitation team of local SEE mentors available to run 6 or 12 week SEE sessions for family members
- 6 facilitated support sessions to consolidate SEE materials into practice
- evaluation of SEE course
- links to further training to become a SEE mentor
- opportunity to be part of a wider network of personal development practitioners
- practitioners ready to run 6 week sessions of GROW
- 3 spiral bound copies of GROW workbooks, one for each age group
- 3 sets of Leaders’ Guides;as above , with choices of exercises for group or one to one sessions plus underpinning principles
- memory stick with all GROW work in both Word and PDF
- accessibility to personalise the copyrighted workbook for particular children
- unlimited ability to print out repeated courses of GROW materials
- all arts and creativity materials to deliver the 3 day course
- 12 sessions of group supervision via Skype or similar, please note that after a year supervision will be offered 3 monthly
- individual supervision and coaching sessions can be offered at an additional price
- 6 monthly review and update day to include recent research findings and practice and workshop sessions
- questionnaire and provision of collated answers if used to prepare the review day
- overall costs work out at under £150 per day per person
- a reduction of 50% for the SEE course if taken separately
- cost of the training venue
- creativity materials to run the course; resources for each session are identified in the Leaders’ Guides
- permission for team members who have not done the training to use the copyrighted materials
- if follow up training is required, apart from the review day, this will be negotiated separately
- annual national conference
- send out application forms to your staff in good time with all information about the course
- pp Leapfrog Training into information material sent out
- send confirmation letters, including a map/directions if needed
- send names 7 days in advance to Leapfrog Training for certification
- ensure not less than 8, or more than 12 participants, are given confirmed places
- provide venue
- give or follow clear instructions for room layout, please!
- provide equipment specified on the contract (eg flipchart stand, multi-media projector, etc)
- pay on time (preferred payment method: BACS)
- have an identified person to work with in the preparation for the training
If trainings are cancelled at 1 month or over’s notice then no costs will be incurred.
If cancellations are between 4 – 2 weeks before the agreed date then 50% costs will apply.
If cancellations are 2 weeks or under 100% costs will be incurred.
If an alternative date is negotiated at the time of cancellation, the replacement course will be offered at 30% reduction.
In the event of unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances leading to a cancellation, Leapfrog Training will pay any costs incurred due to postponement.