Do you want your staff to:
- continue to expand their skills and knowledge?
- share with other practitioners and gain confidence in multi-agency working?
- bring new ideas and enthusiasm into your work team?
- take responsibility for their professional development?
- contribute fully to your organisation?
- provide continuity of service uninterrupted by high levels of absences?
- be informed and able to integrate new legislation and guidance into practice?
- see childreen or family members as valued, contributing people regardless of intellectual or physical impairment?
- consult with users of the service and have them central to all service provision?
- access their creativity to enable full communication?
Good! So does Leapfrog Training.
The following courses are available for staff. If marked with a * they are also suitable for users of the services. Click, or leap, onto an individual course to find the expected outcomes and training methods. A separate leap will take you to the correlating standards. Press the cost link for fees.
|Growing Up Well : GROW – Self Esteem for Children and Young People|
|link to costs and contracts|